I cannot get the game to launch on my mac. I have updated renpy and my operating system to see if either was impacting the game and it's a no go. Is there possibly an issue with the mac build or is the issue more likely on my end?
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
visual Novel, Adv, Fantasy, otome
Louisa had spent her entire life at sea with her father, sailing aboard the ship called "The Diossa", and she had no intention of changing that. But upon returning home from the Maritime Academy, she discovered that her father had been deceived by a certain Monsieur Viardo, who had taken the ship into his possession. Determined to do anything she can to take back her "Diossa", Louisa's adventure begins...
Full character branches
Three male characters and one bonus character to romance
Or, complete the game without any romantic relationships
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
In order to start the game, you need to unpack the file and click Unmoor.app
I was having the same problem on my Mac. I'd unzipped the download and was clicking on the game, but it still wouldn't open even after checking that everything was up to date and all the permissions were good. However, I found a work around!
So, you have to:
1. Right-click the application (the actual game icon that you would normally click to play it).
2. Click "Show Package Contents."
3. Open the Contents folder.
4. Open the MacOS folder.
5. Open the Unix Executable file (icon is a black rectangle with "exec" in green) in your terminal (aka just click on it).
6. The terminal will pop up with some text on it. All you have to do is hit the enter key, and the game should start normally!
Hopefully this helps!